Different organisations use SCOPIDEA to track different kinds of Task ,bugs and defects. Depending on how your organisation is using SCOPIDEA, a Task could represent a software bug, a task, Issue etc.
User can add task in any project or able to add in any specific board
Go to “Board” tab
Click “Add Task” button.
ill the “Create Task” form.
Click “Save” button.
Projects — the 'parent' project to which the defect belongs.
2 Board -In Any project add task Under some specific board
Name — a unique name by which that defect is identified.
Detail — It comprises of four fields :-
- list of types.
- list of priorities).
- sprint is the small components of any project or you
can say module.
4.Watch by:- We need to type the user name to which we want to just show the defects.It is just like a CC in mail.
Tag — it is information attached to someone.
Due Date — the date by which this issue is scheduled to be completed..
Estimate Time (hrs) — the total amount of time required to resolve the issue, as estimated when the issue was created.
Spend Time (hrs) — the total amount of time taken by Assign to resolve the issue.
Progress — it shows the development on particular issue.
Description — a detailed description of the issue.
Browse file — to attach a file or screenshot to an issue.
Assign to — the person to whom the issue is currently assigned.
Flow — see below for a list of Flow.
Some of the most important fields — 'Task Type', 'Priority' and 'Task Flow' — are described as follows:
customized this list to suit your organisation.
customized by your SCOPIDEA administrator to suit your organisation.
- — This issue is in the initial 'Open' state, ready for the assign to start work on it.
- — This issue is being actively worked on at the moment by the assign
- — A Resolution has been identified or implemented, and this issue is awaiting verification by the reporter. From here, defect are either 'Reopened' or are 'Closed'.
- — This issue was once 'Resolved' or 'Closed', but is now being re-examined. (For example, an issue with a Resolution of 'Cannot Reproduce' is Reopened when more information becomes available and the issue becomes reproducible). From here, defect are either marked In Progress, Resolved or Closed.
- — This issue is complete.