SCOPIDEA Sprint includes:
- Project for which the sprint is associated.
- Sprint Name to identity Sprint uniquely.
- Sprint Version is actually "subversion's" of your release version.
- Sprint Release Date specifies the date at which sprint will be released.
- Sprint Release Time denotes exact time at which sprint will be released.
- Sprint Status shows the current status of sprint, below are the Sprint statuses.
Sprint status include:-
i. Not Started: when sprint not started yet.
ii. Draft Complete: sprint is in planning phase.
iii. Working On: means sprint is under progress.
iv. Postponed: when sprint is temporarily delayed.
v. Completed: when sprint objective is completed.
VI. Archived: stored or recorded after successful completion of sprint.